Redskins Open Up Outdoor at Seneca
It was a brisk night to compete, but Morris made the short trip to Seneca for a five team tilt with the host Irish, Peru St. Bede, Ottawa Marquette, and Serena. Full results can be found here, but highlights for the Redskins include:
- 4 x 800 Relay: Robbins, Pethtel, Ator, Severson- 2nd Place: 2:18:25
- 4 x 100 Relay: Foster, Cole, Smith, Lain- 2nd Place: 57.01
- 3200M: Joe Pursell (Jr)- 4th Place: 11:57.32
- 100M Dash: Alejandro Ochoa (Sr)- 1st Place: 11.91
- 100M Dash: Jase Cole (Sr)- 2nd Place; 11.97
- 800M Run: Nolan Robbins (Sr)- 1st Place: 2:18.25
- 4 x 200M Relay: Foster, Ochoa, Cole, Smith- 1st Place: 1.35.70
- 200M Dash: Alejandro Ochoa (Sr)- 1st Place: 23.67
- 200M Dash: Jase Cole (Sr)- 2nd Place: 23.81
- High Jump: Ryan Lain (Sr)- 2nd Place: 5'10"
- Long Jump: Ryan Lain (Sr)- 2nd Place: 18'3"
- Long Jump: Marrion Foster (Fr)- 4th Place: 17' 4.25"
- Triple Jump: Carter Wills (Fr)- 5th Place: 34' 10"
- Pole Vault: Dan Grant (Jr)- 1st Place: 12'
- Pole Vault: Bryce Claypool (So)- 2nd Place: 10'
- Discus: Tyler Petty (Sr)- 3rd Place: 103' 11"
- Shot Put: Tyler Petty (Sr)- 3rd Place: 36' 3"